Steel City Enviro, LLC. is a professional storm water pollution prevention plan management company, in the State of Colorado. SCE prepares SWPPPs, SWMPs, performs daily/weekly/bi-weekly/monthly inspections on construction sites. Steel City Enviro creates a special relationship with contractors, land developers and utility districts, providing a source of expertise, the ability to perform maintenance during all phases of construction, and permanent storm water quality feature functionality. The SWPPP/SWMP writing staff, the inspectors, and the BMP installers have undergone rigorous training programs, including seminars, trade shows, site inspections, testing, and regulatory audits, to become familiar with local, state, and federal requirements.
SCE currently provides the following services, all under one roof:
• Installation, weekly inspection, and maintenance of erosion and sediment controls.
• Detention pond rehabilition, inspection and maintenance of all SCE features.
• Maintenance of stabilized areas including drainage channels, ponds, and developments.
• Seeding and stabilization of lots, ponds, and right-of-ways.
• SWPPP and SWMP preparation.
• Permit filings.
• Dewatering sampling.
• Representation and interface with all regulatory agencies.